Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We may earn a commission if you click a link and purchase something.
I purchased this subscription box with my own money and am not receiving any compensation from FabFitFun for the review of the box.
Greetings! I received my FabFitFun box last week, but have waited before making a post about it until this week. I wanted to lessen the odds of someone seeing this before they received theirs. Are you thinking about trying out this subscription? Below I am outlining the contents of the Spring 2017 box. FabFitFun sends these out quarterly. This is the second one that I have received. The first one was the Editor’s Box. I have included a link to my review about that one at the bottom of this writing.
Included in the Spring 2017 box:
- Gypsy 05 roundie – These round lightweight tapestries have been the rage the last couple of years. They estimate the value at $50. Similar styles can be purchased for way less than this so I have a bit of a bone to pick with the pricing on this one. You are just paying for the branded tag here. The booklet included states Gyspy 05 has “reinvented the tie dye industry.” I am simply going to have to say no to that. If you want to see some AMAZING tie dye artists, I can make some recommendations. With my rant out of the way, I was excited to get one of these none the less. I know a lot of people that would like to have one of these.
- Briogeo Rosarco milk repartative leave-in conditioning spray – I LOVE the way this smells! There are no sulfates, silicones, or parabens in this product, so that is definite plus. My hair is quite damaged right now so I am loving the hair repair products they are sending out.
Briogeo Rosarco Milk Leave In Conditioner on Amazon
- Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion age defying exfoliator – Also free of sulfates, silicones and parabens. Good job on quality again. Nice clean refreshing smell.
Dr Brandt Microdermabrasion Exfoliant on Amazon
- Milly zip pouch – This pouch measures approximately 8″ x 10″. It has a bit of a coating on the inside so you could put your damp bathing suit inside of it if you are swimming on the go. A bag of wet wipes would fit in it. It has a little wristlet strap as well. The one I received says “Beach Please” on it. I am planning a vacation to Florida later on this year. It will be used there!
- Karuna hydrating face masks – My face feels great after using these. I will likely purchase these in the future.
Karuna Hydrating Face Mask on Amazon
- RealHer lip kit in deep red – This company was started by a dad with his daughter in mind. He wanted to empower her and other women through creating this brand. I received the kit in deep red, it also comes in deep nude or neutral pink. I am not a big red fan, but this red actually looks good on me. The quality is great here also. I am considering purchasing the neutral pink kit from their website.
- Deborah Lippmann nail polish set in Blue Orchid/Like a Virgin – Great spring colors included in this little kit! They are also sending out a pink color called Shape of My Heart instead of the blue. I will use this polish but I cannot say that it is a brand I personally would purchase again. On Amazon these are currently selling for about $18 a bottle.
Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Like a Virgin on Amazon
Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Blue Orchid on Amazon
Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Shape of My Heart on Amazon
- Luv AJ diamond kite crawler earring set – Love this earring set. These are made of 18 carat rose gold. There are two studs and two crawlers so you can mix and match a bit. I really like the crawlers. I have been seeing these around and am happy to have some. They have been getting worn quite a lot the last week.
The estimated retail value of this box is $369 – $374. At $49.99 for the box, each item included worked out to be about $6.25 and shipping is included in that. So really, the value you get here is great! Being this box is shipped out four times a year, I think the price is good as well. I like trying new things. This is a great way to do it and receive full size products at a great price. If you purchased these items individually the cost of most of them is more than $6.25 per piece. This is a good way to treat yourself.
Are there any subscription boxes have you tried and been happy with?
Here is a link to my review for the Editor’s Box.