Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We may earn a commission if you click a link and purchase something.
I purchased this subscription box with my own money and am not receiving any compensation from SparkleHustleGrow for the review of the box.
Greetings! April has been an incredibly busy month for me, so this review and a few others are a little late in getting out, BUT, here they are none the less. I hope you have been doing well and are not affected by any of the flooding happening in the Midwest right now.
This is the second box I have received from SparkleHustleGrow. Here is a link to the review for the first one that I received in March. Review: SparkleHustleGrow March 2017
This subscription box contains 4-6 items to help grow your business and you are also welcomed into a super secret SparkleHustleGrow group page on Facebook. I really like being a part of the page on Facebook. The women there are all very enthisiastic and helpful. It is a good little community to be a part of. Julie Ball, the founder/owner, does a wonderful job of staying in touch with everyone and keeping us posted on new and exciting things.
Inside I found the following contents:
- A book: All Marketers are Liars/Tell Stories by Seth Godin – I have not seen a lot about this book as of yet, however, when checking out the reviews on Amazon, I think it will be useful in a number of ways as well as a good read.
All Marketers are Liars on Amazon
- PopSockets Kit in Watercolor design – This company has many designs! I am enjoying the PopSocket so far. It works great as a stand for your phone and I must say that with the correct positioning makes taking selfies a lot easier too. I have an iPhone 6 Plus and with the size of the phone it was a bit difficult before.
PopSockets on Amazon
- Universal Power Bank – I have been thinking about getting one of these so this was a nice addition for me in the box.
- Floral Watercolor Compact Mirror by Erin Elyse Designs – I was also in the market for a new compact mirror as I lost the one I had previously. This one is nicely handcrafted with the lovely message “You are beautiful” across the top. Why yes, little compact, we all are. ❤
- $10 Gift Card to use on Shoptiques.com – This was a nice notion. I love online shopping! Shoptiques have a broad range in pricing and a selection that should have something for everyone. I used my gift card on a small purchase for earrings. I am looking forward to their arrival.
- Two Pearly Wipes single packs – Initially I thought to myself, how strange, wipes for your teeth..? Yes, wipes for your teeth and mouth. These are nice though. They freshen up your mouth quite nicely. I could see where these would be nice after having coffee or wine.
15 Pack of Pearly Wipes on Amazon
- Online Training Course: Let’s Go Live by Carrie Sharpe – I have not had a chance to start this yet either. (April was a busy month.) I have noticed several of my friends going live and a number of subscription box “unboxings” that happened live on Facebook… This will likely prove to have some useful advice!
Altogether this box has an estimated retail value of $169.00. I paid $34.95 + $5.00 in shipping. I would say it was definitely a win… Oh… AND you can use this box as a write off for your business. Now tell me who does not like that?
Have you tried SparkleHustleGrow? What other subscription boxes have you tried and enjoyed? I would like to know as these really seem to be my guilty pleasure right now. 😉