Disclosure: I purchased this subscription with my own money and am not receiving any compensation for this review.
Hello, hello! I hope that you are all ready for summer! We got our pool set up this last week… Now it just needs to warm up a bit.
We have received another BarkBox! Yay! This time we are back to the small dog size. (We tried one for large dogs in April, I have included a link at the bottom.) No surprise at this point, but this box was awesome. They all have been so far, which is something that makes them very exciting to get in the mail every month. They are consistently great and the themes are fun.
The following items were included in this months box:
- There’s a Chew Sheriff in Town hat toy – This toy crinkles, it has stuffing and a squeaker… You can even put it on your pup’s head! I tried with both of mine, and well, they weren’t having that. They wanted to eat it of course. They like burying their face in it and trying to retrieve the squeaker. It is also good for tossing as it acts a bit like a frisbee.
- Take the Money and Run money bag and coins toy – This toy set is awesome! The bag has stuffing, it crinkles and has a rope tie around the top. Inside, you find two little gold “coins” that both have a squeaker inside. My pups FREAKED OUT over these coins. Love them. They can carry them easily and they are great for playing fetch.
- Cute Wanted poster photo frame – This is a super cute photo prop. Love it!
- No Grainers Soft Chews in Hickory Bacon flavor – Well received. Good size, moist and chewy. All natural, made in the USA, and I believe these were also grain free.
- Beefy Brisket Bites – Also well received. All natural and made in the US. What is not to love? These disappeared quickly. 😉
- Lamb Burger Chew – Allergy friendly, all natural and made in the USA. No wheat, corn, nitrates, or soy. Healthy and loved by my senior male large dog. He gets all of the chews that are included. But when you are almost 11 years old, its good to be a bit spoiled. 😉
Again, I cannot express how much my little chihuahuas LOVED the coins that were included with the money bad toy. I need 10 more of the coins at least. lol
Here is a link for the April large dog box review if you would like to give it a read.
What are some of your dogs favorite toys or treats?