Disclosure: I purchased this subscription with my own money and am not receiving any compensation for this review.
Hey hey! Here we are with another BarkBox review. I cannot believe it is halfway though June already. This year is going entirely too fast. I hope that yours is moving a bit slower and you are enjoying it so far.
We have come to love BarkBox day in our house. I look forward to seeing what the well thought out theme is for each month. The dogs look forward to the variety in treat and toys. This box is a definite win. If you have been thinking about trying one, I certainly encourage you to do so.
The following items were included in this month’s box:
- Dino-Bite Treats – Wheat free, soft and chewy real turkey and oatmeal treats. Made in the USA. These were a hit. Our dogs have all enjoyed this nice little treat.
- Jurassic Pork Treats – Made in the USA. Hypoallergenic. All natural pork, sweet potato, pumpkin and rosemary treats. Our dogs are going crazy over these… They LOVE them.
- 6″ Pork Roll – All natural hickory smoked pork skin. Allergy friendly. No fillers, no by-products, no preservatives, and made in the USA at Sawmill Creek Smokehouse.
- Saberchewth Tiger Teeth toy – This toy has stuffing, and a spiky squeaky ball sewn into it. There are two stuffed teeth that are also nice focal points for chewing. 😉
- Hatchin Harry toy – This little dinosaur comes in a crinkly half-egg shell. Harry comes out and you are left with a shell toy and a cute little dino. He has a squeaker of course and a stretchy neck with a few different textured fabrics. This toy is the favorite so far.
All winning items! (I cannot say that I am surprised by that. This is our 5th box and we have been very satisfied with all of them.)
Do you have a favorite pet subscription box?
Here is a link to the May BarkBox Review: