Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We may earn a commission if you click a link and purchase something.
I purchased this subscription box with my own money and am not receiving any compensation from FabFitFun for the review of the box.
I can hardly believe we are this far into summer already! Either way I am happy it is summer, how about you? I recently received my FabFitFun Summer 2017 box and am very excited about it. Keep reading to get all the details!
I am starting to really like this box. When I first ordered it I was skeptical whether or not I would like it. I am a mom in my 30s and am not always the most trendy of people. There are just a lot of things I am not so interested in anymore, and the hottest fashion falls into that category sometimes. I am finding that I really like getting a variety of full sized items every month that I have found to be of good value. This is my third box and I have to say that I am pleased with it.
The following items have been included in the FabFitFun Summer 2017 box.
- Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate – I LOVE this stuff. It is very moisturizing and soaks in quickly. I will be purchasing more of this when I run out of this bottle.
Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate on Amazon
- Eau Thermale Avene Ultra Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50+ – This is a really nice sunscreen lotion. I wish it smelled better, but sunscreen is just that, sunscreen. I tested it on the day that I went to the Six Flags theme park with my family. I did not burn, it was not oily, nor was there any weird residue left behind. It soaked in nicely and I really cound not tell that I had any on. There is a high probability that I will look to purchase more of this as well.
Eau Thermale Avene Ultra Light Hydrating Sunscreen on Amazon
- Cargo Cosmetics Cargo_HD Picture Perfect Highlighter in Bronze – I tend to not wear a lot of foundations, et cetera. So I was not sure how this would work out for me. I like this. I can use it on key places on my face for a nice little highlight and it does not look out of place. Just a nice little glow.
- Way of Will 03 Soothe and Cool Massage Oil – Peppermint and German Chamomile fragrance. Great fragrance that is relaxing. The oil is certainly a good quality. I will be looking to this company to see what other products they have.
- Kris Nations Mystic Bar Necklace – This was unfortunately not in a color combo that I wear. It is beautiful though! I received one with a peach moonstone and gold chain. Everything else I have is silver in color. I will probably make an exeption, because like I said, it is a very cute necklace. 😉
- Michael Stars Ruana Scarf/Sarong/Shawl – The fabric used for this is SO soft and lightweight. I have a beach vacation planned in a couple weeks and can hardly wait to wear it there. You can easily wear it as a scarf, sarong or a shawl. And who knows what number of ways you can come up with to wear it.
Micahel Stars Ruana on Amazon
- BKR Little 500 ML Bottle – Nice glass bottle holds 500 ML of water. It has a screw on lid and a silicone cover on the outside.
bkr 500 ML Bottle on Amazon
- Ready, Set, Create! Art Kit – This little kit contained a canvas, an alphabet stencil, a stringer of paint, a paintbrush and a sponge dabber. I have not used it yet, but I should be able to come up with something nice.
- Vital Proteins Marine Collagen Sample – This is an unflavored drinkable collagen powder to add to any beverage. Contains 10 grams of natural collagen protein in each serving. It is also non-GMO, gluten and sugar free.
Vital Proteins Marine Collagen on Amazon
The estimated retail value for the box is $281.50. At $49.99, the price per item works out to be $6.25. This box has a great value, I am personally excited about the items. It is certainly a good way to treat yourself, especially if you like getting surprises in the mail. (Who doesn’t?)
Here is a link for my spring box reviews.
Review: FabFitFun Spring 2017 Box