Disclosure: I purchased this subscription with my own money and am not receiving any compensation for this review.
This is the very last box of my six month subscription. What is even more awesome is that every single one of those boxes went over well in my household. The toys and the treats were loved by many, if not all, of my five dogs. BarkBox has a great monthly subscription box for dogs. I must recommend it to you.
For the July 2017, the theme was Alice in Wonderland! I thought this was wonderful as I am a fan. 😉
Below are the items that were included in the box.
- SqueakleDee and SqueakleDum – A toy with two personalities, one on each side! It is a plush toy with a bit of hair and a spiky squeaker ball of the base.
- Squeak Me Sweet Treat – A plush toy with squeakers, fuzz and a cherry on top. This one has been great for playing fetch and my littles love chewing on the cherry top.
- Beef and Potato Treats – Made in the USA, all natural and wheat free. These were a definite hit and a great size for a snack.
- Lola’s Lamb Jerky – Made in the USA, all natural, allergy friendly and free of corn and soy. My dogs LOVED these jerky snacks!
- Rabbit Chew – Made in the USA, low fat and all natural. Can’t really ask for a lot more in a chew made for you dog, can you? A popular snack as well.
My pups played very well with the toys, but they were a bit bigger and rounder than normal so I don’t think they have enjoyed them quite as much as some of the others. I did find that when looking at the size rating on the BarkBox page, the toys were rated more for medium sized dogs as opposed to x-small as my chihuahuas were.
If you like to get surprises every month in the mail and spoil your dogs, I highly recommend BarkBox!
Do you purchase a subscription box for your dogs?
Here is a link for my June 2017 BarkBox review.