Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We may earn a commission if you click a link and purchase something.
I purchased this Metatron Hydration Backpack with my own money. All of the opinions are my own.
Greetings! I like to spend a fair amount of time outdoor and I also like to stay hydrated by drinking a lot of water. Due to this, over the course of time, I have looked at several hydration backpacks, or camelbacks, as a lot of people commonly refer to them. I came across an opportunity to try one of these out at a discounted price, so I thought, hey, let’s give it a shot!
Below are some of my opinions about the Metatron version.
- Several large pockets – great for organization and splitting up items accordingly.
- Two open pockets on each side for items you would like easy access to.
- Detachable pocket for smaller items, when attached it is kinda like a fanny pack. I currently have an iPhone 8 Plus. Unfortunately it did not fit in this particular pouch, but my chapstick did! 😉
- 2 liter water pouch is excellent quality. Also, it is non-toxic and BPA free. The opening is large, so it makes it easy to clean or add ice cubes.
- Water tube is insulated.
- Mouthpiece has a cover to protect from unwanted particles getting on it.
- Padded straps
- Chest strap buckle
- Easy to use and set up with the water pouch.
- Not as durable as some higher end brands, so I would not recommend counting on it if you are going backpacking for extended periods of time. Will be suitable for most common daily activities though.
- iPhone 8 Plus does not fit in detachable fanny pack pouch. (I probably need some time away from it anyway though…)
Overall, I am happy with this backpack and am happy to have added it to my outdoor arsenal. It makes staying hydrated on the go very easy.
If you would like to check it out for yourself, here is a direct link on Amazon. 😉
Metatron Hydration Backpack